Looking for information about TrueContext features and functionality? Visit our Product Documentation Portal.
Some storage destinations and sources request a file path during setup. The file path describes the layers of folders a program will follow to reach a specified file. Find this path in your cloud storage destination.
- In your cloud storage destination, navigate to the folder your data is in.
- The file path is found at the top of the folder or webpage where you are viewing the file.
- When viewing files in your web browser, the Google Drive file path is at the top of the Google Drive webpage. In the screen capture below it is "ProntoForms > Time Sheet > Smith J".
- When viewing files using a desktop app such as Dropbox or Box, the file path is in the window's address bar. In the screen capture below it is "ProntoForms > Timesheets > Smith R".
- Once you've found the file path, you can copy it out word for word. Do not include the root folder (ie. Dropbox, My Drive, Box).
Note: When entering a file path into the ProntoForms web portal, separate each file with a forward slash (/). For example, the Dropbox file path "ProntoForms > Timesheets > Smith R" will be entered as "ProntoForms/Timesheets/Smith R" in ProntoForms.